Nights in Rodanthe

I'm a sucker for a good love story. I don't know why but I always find myself teary-eyed towards the end of a romantic film. I remember watching 'The Proposal' on my way to the Philippines and I was trying to wipe some tears, hoping that no one sees me doing it! ha ha
Yesterday, I watched this Diane Lane and Richard Gere movie titled 'Nights in Rodanthe'. He stayed at one of the outer banks vacation rentals in which Diane Lane's girl friend is the owner. It's just a simple love story, man meets woman, they fell in love...then a shocking ending...he died! Drat! Why does he have to die at the end? It was so sad! The setting was so beautiful, it makes me want to go to the Carolinas for a vacation.

 

0 shared thoughts:


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

BLOGLIST

Labels


SPECIAL BLOGGERS

BLOGGER FRIENDS


If you want to exchange links, link me up first then leave me a comment so I can add yours. Thanks :o)