My Family, My Life

I am a full-time mom of two school-aged children. My first-born is a girl who is 9 years old and my youngest is four year old boy. Now that both of them are in school full-time, I have a couple of hours free to do whatever I want. I thought that I will be able to do more for myself but I end up doing chores and do some blogging. Hubby even commented that blogging is now like a full-time job for me since this is what I have been doing almost every day when I am not doing stuff around the house. This blog is about my life as a mom and a housewife.

 

5 shared thoughts:

foongpc said...

Congrats on your new blog! Looks like you are a full-time blogger housewife! Yes, blogging is like a full time job. Just remember not to neglect your hubby : )

Babette said...

Hi Foong! I'm glad to see that you made it here to my new blog. Hey, it's much appreciated. :o)
Ooh, that cannot happen or else I'll be out on the streets. LOL Thanks again.

Carlota said...

where's the digiscrap blog? wink* it is really growing Barb.

Babette said...

Carlotz,
Baka next week meron na! LOL I'm trying to keep up, ang hirap talaga. EC dropping pa nga lang nakakaloka na.

Vk-mahalkaayo said...

oo nga itong blog na ito.....personal mo or family blog.

bago ito?


Have a nice Monday, barb.

sigi uwi na ako, u have to cook, malapit ng dumating si kim.

hugs to Tyler and Amber, hindi ako nakalimot sa kanila.


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

BLOGLIST

Labels


SPECIAL BLOGGERS

BLOGGER FRIENDS


If you want to exchange links, link me up first then leave me a comment so I can add yours. Thanks :o)