Middle Aged or What?

I celebrated my birthday last weekend. I guess I'm considered middle-aged although I don't feel like it. Most moms my age have high-school aged kids and some even have kids in college. I, on the other hand have young ones. Do I regret starting a family late? No, I don't. I met the right guy when I was in my early thirties. I'm sure I would've been miserable jlike some women if I settled on any man just because I want to have children. I also didn't want to marry young. I wanted to experience life and what it has to offer. It's all about choices, that's what I told my cousins. One married right out of college and the other married while in her senior year in High School. They were both pregnant when they got married. Now, both of them are separated from their husbands and have kids in college. Too bad there is no divorce in the Philippines. I'm sure they want to find a life partner.

 

3 shared thoughts:

Unknown said...

I waited to have my child too. And like you I don't regret it at all.

Babette said...

Hi Renee, thank you for visiting my new blog and leaving a comment. :o) I really appreciate it.

Vk-mahalkaayo said...

Correct.......

ako nga, still studying pa ang mga anak ko...nagsimula pa.
malapit na mag-half century....

importante, meron tayong anak na healthy at mga mabait.

and of course, asawa natin loving and caring, right?

Praise God


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

BLOGLIST

Labels


SPECIAL BLOGGERS

BLOGGER FRIENDS


If you want to exchange links, link me up first then leave me a comment so I can add yours. Thanks :o)