Queen of the Household? I Wish!

Yes, I am the queen. I think I might be the only queen who cleans the toilet among other things. I am a stay-at-home mom to two kids under 10 years old. So what is it like to be a full-time mom? Uh, crazy! Don't get me wrong, I love being able to stay home and take care of my family and the household. But it also meant giving up on a career I've built for 9 years. There are days where I miss the adult interaction I had when I was working full-time but I sure do not miss the pressure cooker I was in. Yes, the money was good but kids grow up fast and I will trade all the money in the world just to spend these precious childhood moments with them. We might not have the fancy luxury car or live in a Mc Mansion but I am happy and content. We have our own house, his and her cars and the kids go to a Catholic school. What more could I ask for? Just one thing, come to think of it. It would be nice to have a maid service, then I will feel like a queen of this household. :o)

 

5 shared thoughts:

Amy said...

Queen of the household? hehehe.. ako din! apir tayo. lol*

Babette said...

Mareng Ams, I wish meron tayong koronang puno ng diamonds. LOL

Janet said...

Hello musta kana? te pwede mo nang kunin ang pera mo sa paypal ko heheh na verify na gud sa wakas akong paypal heheheh . Lamat kaau sa tabang ha heheheh lamat gyud kaau te. Kung naa ka request saakoa any kind wag lng pera gagawin ko. heheeh

Gina lee said...

this is very is inspiring..

Vk-mahalkaayo said...

Correct gyd, BArb....

I am also queen of our flat.....

kahit sa akin lahat, huwag lang ang window cleaning, i hate it....lol

Pero maligaya at satisfied ako sa buhay ko.

Healthy,stay-together, communication and bernie has a good work.....I am already the Happiest Wife-MOM....

pero pag may crown diamond ako, mas pa .....lol

jokes only.


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

BLOGLIST

Labels


SPECIAL BLOGGERS

BLOGGER FRIENDS


If you want to exchange links, link me up first then leave me a comment so I can add yours. Thanks :o)