My Daughter and Halloween Costumes


My daughter had a hard time deciding what to be for Halloween. I wish it was as easy as my son. When I asked him what he wants to be, he answered right away, without batting an eyelash. He is going to be a Transformer, the red and blue one. Optimus Prime. When I asked my daughter the same question, she changes her mind week after week. At first, I thought I'm all set with both my kids' costume. She's going to be a Vet (but she will not wear the surgical cap) and carry a stuffed animal. Then two weeks before Halloween, she told me that she does not want to be a Vet anymore. She said she wants to be a 'cat'. Oh boy. So yesterday, we went to IParty and looked around. I didn't see any cat costumes, the only one we saw was a cat mask just like the one Haley Berry wore in the CatWoman movie. Well, she doesn't want that. After looking around, she saw the 50's Pink Lady costume with the Poodle skirt. Hooray! oops, too early to celebrate. The costume we saw did not come with the pink jacket. What a rip-off! Her costume came out to $35.00 for both skirt and jacket. Can I say 'oh boy' again? Anyway, I'm going back to Target tomorrow and return the medical scrubs costume. Thank God for RETURNS!

 

3 shared thoughts:

Lan said...

mapili talaga ang babae ano dahil si andrew sinabi nya yoda siya this year.. talagang yon na pero ako naman nag insist na magbatman nalang siya pero his been talking about yoda the entire summer since we went to disney world. You have to registered Amber and Tyler at Iparty para every year may 20% off sila sa costumes. I registered andrew 2 years now Kaya nakakatanggap si andrew ng mail sa iparty. That's for coupon purposes be. Kailangan individual sila pagsign mo para tig isa ng coupon.

ReformingGeek said...

I love the poodle costume. Good luck with it. My costume this year will be a blend of several costumes I've accumulated over the years. I think I can pull it off. We'll see.

Mira said...

Oh girls! ;-) Don't ever remove the tag even on Halloween day just in case, LOL. I dread the day when Mikey can pick his own costume already, good thing I still have all the say. I just get mine in consignment store, they've got a lot of choices and most have even their tags on still, and they're really cheap. See you next week, I'm excited as usual;-)


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

BLOGLIST

Labels


SPECIAL BLOGGERS

BLOGGER FRIENDS


If you want to exchange links, link me up first then leave me a comment so I can add yours. Thanks :o)