What About Him?

I grabbed this from a blog I dropped an EC on. My friends know a lot of things about me, here's a chance to know a little bit about my dh.

1. He's sitting in front of the TV: what is on the screen?
- Football or baseball if there is a game on, NFL Network, ESPN or FearNet

2. You are out to eat: What kind of dressing does he put on his salad?
- Ceasar Salad Dressing

3. What is the one food he doesn't like?
- Meatloaf

4. You go out to the bar: what does he order?
- Beer

5. Where did he go to high school?
- Ashland High School

6. What size shoe does he wear?
- 9 1/2

7. If he were to collect anything, what would it be?
- Probably something sports related.

8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?
- Chicken Parmesan

9. What would the husband eat every day if he could?
- Fiddler on the Roof Cake

10. What is his favorite cereal?
- Lucky Charms

11. What would he never wear?
- earring

12. What is his favorite sports team?
- New England Patriots, Boston Red Sox and Boston Celtics

13. Who will he vote for?
- Who knows? LOL

14. Who is his best friend?
- Moi

5. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do?
- Hmm, I don't know honestly. I'll have to ask him about that.

16. How many states has he lived in?
- Two: Massachusetts and California

17. What is his heritage?
- Irish, English, Italian and French

18. You bake him a cake for his birthday: what kind?
- Fiddler on the Roof

19. Did he play sports in high school?
- He's a jock. LOL . He played baseball, basketball and track

20. What could he spend hours doing?
- Watch sports, play golf and computer games

 

0 shared thoughts:


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

BLOGLIST

Labels


SPECIAL BLOGGERS

BLOGGER FRIENDS


If you want to exchange links, link me up first then leave me a comment so I can add yours. Thanks :o)