Off to the Pumpkin Patch We Go!


Tyler's class will have a field trip to the Pumpkin Patch this morning. They will be joined by the Kindergarteners, 1st and 2nd grade class. For the first time, I will be a chaperone. I have not been able to go in any field trips with Amber since I had Tyler to take care of at home. Now that they're both in school, I can volunteer my time. Tyler is excited and cannot wait to ride the school bus. He's always been wanting to ride it ever since he saw it on the road. Too bad that there is no school bus service from our house to school since we live in another town. So wish me luck, I'll be in charge of four boys today. :)

 

0 shared thoughts:


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

BLOGLIST

Labels


SPECIAL BLOGGERS

BLOGGER FRIENDS


If you want to exchange links, link me up first then leave me a comment so I can add yours. Thanks :o)