My Little Builders

The kids assembled the gingerbread Halloween house kit given by my mother-in-law. It's a kit by Wilton where the gingerbread is pre-baked and all you need to do is mix the icing. I helped them a little bit and my daughter designed it. They sure had fun doing this and ate one part of the roof after they finished decorating the house. We will be going to my BFF Mira's house tomorrow for Trick or Treat with her son Mickey. The kids are excited of course. I just hope it won't be too cold!
Scrapbook elements by Petitmoineaux

 

3 shared thoughts:

Mira said...

Nice job kids!

Enchie said...

cute kids :) have a great weekend!

Amy said...

Bravo! les enfants:)


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

BLOGLIST

Labels


SPECIAL BLOGGERS

BLOGGER FRIENDS


If you want to exchange links, link me up first then leave me a comment so I can add yours. Thanks :o)