Giving Presents to In-laws

I always get into this dilema every Christmas and birthdays of my in-laws. What presents do we give them when they have almost everything? These past couple of years, we've been giving them photos, albums and calendars. Now, I want to do something different; no, I'm not thinking of photo mugs since they have a cupboard-full of them. I'l actually thinking of giving them something to use with their laptops. I saw these custom mouse pads where you upload a photo and they will print it on a mouse pad. After all, it's the thought that counts, right?

 

0 shared thoughts:


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

BLOGLIST

Labels


SPECIAL BLOGGERS

BLOGGER FRIENDS


If you want to exchange links, link me up first then leave me a comment so I can add yours. Thanks :o)