Big Feet!

At 11 years old, A's feet is already 5 1/2 inches!! I'm petite but I have a big feet at 7 1/2 inches. Now, A is almost as tall as I am, I am only taller by less than an inch. I'm glad that she is going to be taller than me and that she took after her dad. I cannot wait though when she can wear my shoes, I have a lot of pairs that she can choose from. I know that her feet is going to grow longer than my size so I am not going to buy her expensive shoes like a pair of Stuart Weitzman until I know that her feet has reached its' maximum size.

 

1 shared thoughts:

Anonymous said...

What a great resource!


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

BLOGLIST

Labels


SPECIAL BLOGGERS

BLOGGER FRIENDS


If you want to exchange links, link me up first then leave me a comment so I can add yours. Thanks :o)