Weight Loss Ads

I always see those weight loss commercials everyday. They have people's testimonies, that they loss a certain number of pounds just by taking this certain pill or food substitute. I always look at these with skepticism. One should not believe these commercials, or at least take it with a grain of salt. I would rather believe the weight loss success stories of people I know or hear it from friends of friends. I know of one fool proof way of losing weight and it is less calorie in and lots of exercise!




 

1 shared thoughts:

Janet said...

hello te c janet to, ask lng sana ako about dun sa work na isabi mo open pa ba yun? need ko kc work ngayun kc last nlang ako ngayung month na2. plz help me thnx


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

BLOGLIST

Labels


SPECIAL BLOGGERS

BLOGGER FRIENDS


If you want to exchange links, link me up first then leave me a comment so I can add yours. Thanks :o)