Meeting a Fellow Filipina Blogger

Last weekend, I had the pleasure of meeting a fellow Filipina blogger. Her name is Dhoy and is the author of Simply Irresistible. We had the get together at my BFF Mira's house, another Filipina blogger and author of Random Thoughts. My son T and Dhoy's daughter J, who is a year older than my son, had a great time playing together. They got along very well. Too bad that Dhoy lives very far. It would've been nice to have playdates with her daughter. T asked when we're going to see J again. I told him maybe we'll see them in Mikey's birthday party.

 

0 shared thoughts:


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

BLOGLIST

Labels


SPECIAL BLOGGERS

BLOGGER FRIENDS


If you want to exchange links, link me up first then leave me a comment so I can add yours. Thanks :o)