Mommy Moments #7 - Bonding Time

Mommy Moments Bonding Time
I'm quite lucky that I am able to stay home and take care of my children. I knew before I even got married that I wanted to have kids but what I didn't know then was that I'd be happy as a stay-at-home mom. Being a SAHM gives me countless hours of bonding time with my kids. I've been there from the moment they came home from the hospital right up to the present. I never regretted giving up my career to raise them. Time flies by so fast and before you know it, they're becoming independent. I see that with my daughter now. I used to hover over her while she's doing her homework. Yesterday, she didn't even ask me for help. She went about her work and handed over her math work for me to check her calculations. It doesn't hurt that she's at the top of her class either. Dh and I miss our 'little girl'. We still give her lots of hugs but she's getting to that awkward stage. Our son is 4 1/2 and pretty soon he won't be little anymore. Don't you wish that you can bottle up these fun years? We do.

 

4 shared thoughts:

all4seasons said...

being a SAHM truly is fulfilling.

Hopped here from Mommy Moments...Happy weekend :)

Mira said...

I dread just thinking about my little tot not needing my help anymore, tsk, tsk. Yeah I wish they'd stay the sweet, always hugging and always kissing little people, lol. Happy weekend.

earthlingorgeous said...

Yeah I think most moms dread the thot that their kids not need them anymore but me I am looking forward that my daughter can do most things on her own and become independent taking care of herself since she is different.

Earthlingorgeous

Chris said...

i agree with you Babette. i dont want to think about the day when my little Kyla wont need me anymore to do the things she needs me to do now, but those time will come eventually.. sigh...

that is why i am treasuring each and every moment i have with them as a SAHM.. and thus, created MOMMY MOMENTS :D

thanks for sharing your thoughts and your pictures this week with us!

I love your entry!


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

BLOGLIST

Labels


SPECIAL BLOGGERS

BLOGGER FRIENDS


If you want to exchange links, link me up first then leave me a comment so I can add yours. Thanks :o)