Decisions for Mom

My dad passed away last September and my mom is now alone living in her house. She's only 15minutes away from my sister. She's in her mid-70s and is still very able to live by herself. Even then, we do not want her to be alone especially at night. I don't know if cross country moving is the best for her since she has complained about how cold it is here in the east coast. For now, she stays with my sister during the night and is at her own house during the day. This is not for the long term though, sooner or later, we all have to sit down and decide what's best for her.

 

2 shared thoughts:

Anonymous said...

Dear Author www.lifetimemom.com !
It is interesting. You will not prompt to me, where I can read about it?

Lifetime Mom said...

?? Huh? What are you talking about? Read about what??


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

BLOGLIST

Labels


SPECIAL BLOGGERS

BLOGGER FRIENDS


If you want to exchange links, link me up first then leave me a comment so I can add yours. Thanks :o)