Espresso In Italy

I didn't drink coffee until 5 years ago. I don't know why, I just didn't enjoy it. I was more of an orange juice person until...my parents' visited and my dad, who is an avid coffee drinker has to have freshly brewed coffee every day. Well, before you know it, I was hooked. When my family and I visited Italy last year, I had my first espresso in one of those quaint Italian cafes. It was in Piazza San Marco or St. Mark's Square in Venice. It was pretty memorable, if you can imagine. The espresso was served with a small square of dark chocolate and boy, was I in heaven. It was the perfect combination. So now, I am looking at espresso machines online so I can put it in my Christmas wish list.

 

0 shared thoughts:


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

BLOGLIST

Labels


SPECIAL BLOGGERS

BLOGGER FRIENDS


If you want to exchange links, link me up first then leave me a comment so I can add yours. Thanks :o)