Keeping the Kids Entertained on a Long Road Trip

When we drove to Orlando, Florida last month to go to Disney World for the kids' Winter break, the kids didn't drive us crazy..thank goodness! We made sure that they have their individual Nintendo DSi, their favorite books, her IPOD, his favorite Webkinz stuffed toys PLUS the most important thing during our trip - the SUV's built-in DVD and entertainment center! Lucky me, dh drove 99%. I only drove for an hour and a half - just one time - during our vacation. We are also thankful that we didn't have to use roadside assistance at all. We have the AAA Premium membership so even if we had engine troubles, we don't have to pay for towing and such.

 

0 shared thoughts:


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

BLOGLIST

Labels


SPECIAL BLOGGERS

BLOGGER FRIENDS


If you want to exchange links, link me up first then leave me a comment so I can add yours. Thanks :o)