Losing Something Precious

It feels bad when you lose anything and it feels really bad when it is something that you treasure. Well, I feel really, really bad! I lost a diamond earring! I just noticed it the other night when I felt my left earlobe...nothing in there! Drats... I swept the floor with a broom (like the ones used in the Philippines - yes, I have that LOL) and didn't find it! *sigh* I've had that diamond earring before T was born. Dh told me that if we couldn't find it this weekend, he'll get me a new pair. I hope I can find something similar at a reasonable price so I don't have to wait for Cyber Monday to get a good deal.

 

0 shared thoughts:


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

BLOGLIST

Labels


SPECIAL BLOGGERS

BLOGGER FRIENDS


If you want to exchange links, link me up first then leave me a comment so I can add yours. Thanks :o)