It Finally Died...

The dryer, that is. We've had that dryer forever. Actually, dh owned it even before we met! That's a long time ago considering we've been married for more than 10 years. We've been meaning to replace it but other appliances had to be replaced first because it stopped working, like the free-standing stove/oven and the fridge. Now, two years later, the dryer finally croaked. I was hoping we'd see some promotional products so at least we'll get a discount. Well, we got a 10% discount for purchasing the matching washer since it has the energy star seal. Too bad the dryer wasn't discounted - no dryer has received the energy star rating yet. So, now, I'm using my new washer and dryer and am loving it!

 

0 shared thoughts:


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

BLOGLIST

Labels


SPECIAL BLOGGERS

BLOGGER FRIENDS


If you want to exchange links, link me up first then leave me a comment so I can add yours. Thanks :o)