Un-Happy Homecoming

For the second time in less than a year, I am going back to the Philippines on a sad note. It would've been nice if I was going on vacation, sadly, it is not the case. My only brother was murdered along with his girlfriend. They were taken from his apartment and brought to a remote place and were shot and stabbed to death. I pray to God that the perpetrators of this heinous crime be brought to justice.
Now, I am here in the Los Angeles International Airport waiting for my flight to the Philippines tonite.
Compared to the airport in Boston, there are a lot of police presence here in Losd Angeles. I see a lot of them with high-powered firearms on their shoulder. It's kind of creepy but it gives me the sense of security at the same time. After the 911 incident with the box cutter, airport security has never been tighter.

 

0 shared thoughts:


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

BLOGLIST

Labels


SPECIAL BLOGGERS

BLOGGER FRIENDS


If you want to exchange links, link me up first then leave me a comment so I can add yours. Thanks :o)