Phew! What a Crazy Weekend for Parties.

Five parties last weekend, can you imagine that? I am bushed! Not to mention out by a hundred smackers. Both my kids had birthday parties left and right plus my friend also celebrated her birthday. The busiest was last Saturday when we went to 3 parties. Well, summer is over and the kids will be back to school on the 31st. Before we know it, it'll be Thanksgiving then Christmas. I'm sure the holiday invitations will start pouring in. As for now, I'm looking forward to school starting. I'm actually looking forward to doing some redecorating projects around the house.

 

0 shared thoughts:


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

BLOGLIST

Labels


SPECIAL BLOGGERS

BLOGGER FRIENDS


If you want to exchange links, link me up first then leave me a comment so I can add yours. Thanks :o)