Can We Stay Home...

...next summer? That's what A asked dh and I after coming back from a month-long vacation in the Philippines. She has a valid reason for asking that question. Last year, we went to Europe for a month. Then this year, we also left the country. She said she just wants to stay home and enjoy a leisurely summer. She missed going to summer camp this year since we had our vacation in the middle of the summer. Dh and I love to travel and I know that my kids love it too. They're both seasoned travellers which makes us so proud. But I can understand where A is coming from, she missed going to grammy's house and spend the day in the pool playing with her cousins. As of now, we don't have any plans for next year. Maybe we'll just go camping in Maine. I'll have to start looking for rv towing prices online.

 

1 shared thoughts:

Zephyr Girl said...

Hi,
i just visited your blog, its really wonderful. If we work together, we have a wonderful opportunity for you to make money with your blog. If you are interested please do reply. I will be happy to explain. Its a lot of fun and its not a lot of work either. So please do reply.


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

BLOGLIST

Labels


SPECIAL BLOGGERS

BLOGGER FRIENDS


If you want to exchange links, link me up first then leave me a comment so I can add yours. Thanks :o)