Back to School

Well, the kids survived or better yet I SURVIVED the first week of school. haha It was a little hard for me to go back into the thick of things at first. It's not that I wake up very late during the vacation months, I only slept in until 6:30am at the most. I felt I needed more sleep when I woke at at 5:15am for the first three days but I'm glad that I finally woke up Thursday morning all refreshed and ready to go. Granted that I have to sacrifice watching my favorite TV shows like Top Chef and Project Runway on the LCD TV in the bedroom. The good news is that the repeat episodes are shown regularly, thank goodness.

 

0 shared thoughts:


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

BLOGLIST

Labels


SPECIAL BLOGGERS

BLOGGER FRIENDS


If you want to exchange links, link me up first then leave me a comment so I can add yours. Thanks :o)