Labor Day..No Kidding

Well, it truly is a Labor day for this mom. I spent the whole day doing chores around the house. From doing the laundry, organizing the basement, cleaning the fridge and cooking lunch and dinner for my brood, I felt that I really celebrated Labor Day. ha ha Not only that, I managed to bake my famous jumbo Chocolate Chip cookies. Yummy!

So, what else did we do this Labor Day weekend? Saturday, we went over to my in-laws' house and the kids and dh went swimming. Why didn't I go swimming? Well, I'm trying to stay out of the sun since I already got too much of it when we were on vacation in the Philippines. If not, then I'll have to get some treatment for wrinkles pretty soon!Then Sunday, we went to the birthday party of my friend's daughter. In between these activities and chores, I still managed to visit Facebook and tend to my farms and restaurant. :o)

 

0 shared thoughts:


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

BLOGLIST

Labels


SPECIAL BLOGGERS

BLOGGER FRIENDS


If you want to exchange links, link me up first then leave me a comment so I can add yours. Thanks :o)