What? Why?

Kids and their never-ending questions. You gotta love them! Sometimes, my 5 year old will ask me a question that is so silly I don't even know how to answer it. So what do I do? I make something up that is also as silly as the question and he ends up laughing. Kids are naturally curious so they ask questions. Sometimes though parents get too busy to pay them any attention. I also try to avoid watching shows that aren't suitable for kids when they're in my bedroom. It's okay if its a question about what colon cleansers are but I don't want to answer if they ask what the KY jelly is for.

 

0 shared thoughts:


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

BLOGLIST

Labels


SPECIAL BLOGGERS

BLOGGER FRIENDS


If you want to exchange links, link me up first then leave me a comment so I can add yours. Thanks :o)