Free Time Finally

Now that school has started, I have a lot of time on my hands. Aside from doing the usual daily chores, I can now start on my redecorating project. First, I need to call one of the charity organizations and donate the sofa set. I thought of giving it away on Freecycle.org but then I want the tax write-off so I'm going the other route. I already picked out the new sofa I liked from the furniture store's online site. Now I still have to decide on the new paint color and lighting like wrought iron candle sconces. I also have many paintings and photos from our Europe and Philippine vacations that has to be framed and/or put on the wall. I hope I'll be able to finish all this before Thanksgiving.

 

2 shared thoughts:

♥♥ Willa ♥♥ said...

ako din,super dooper excited,lalo na sa Monday, both of the boys will be in school (my 2nd grader started last sept 8, while my JK will be on Sept 14), parang gusto kong tumalon sa tuwa, FREE at LAST!!! :D

A.Marie said...

I know what you mean about having some free time...I have been wanting to paint my kitchen all summer, and finally! it might get finished! :)


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

BLOGLIST

Labels


SPECIAL BLOGGERS

BLOGGER FRIENDS


If you want to exchange links, link me up first then leave me a comment so I can add yours. Thanks :o)