No to Motorcycles

"When I grow up, I want to ride a motorcycle" said my son. "Uh, I don't think so honey." I will not let him get one as long as he is my dependent. When he's an adult, then all I can do is hope and pray that he doesn't buy a motorcycle. Those things are dangerous. I'm worried about other drivers, there are a lot of crazy ones out there. If one gets in an accident, the consequences can be serious; just ask a San Jose motorcycle accident attorney. I just hope that T changes his mind when he's all grown up.

 

1 shared thoughts:

Kristin said...

I'd have to agree. I've always discouraged the kids from getting a motorcycle, or even a scooter.


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

BLOGLIST

Labels


SPECIAL BLOGGERS

BLOGGER FRIENDS


If you want to exchange links, link me up first then leave me a comment so I can add yours. Thanks :o)