Home Sweet Home

The fun is over and it is now back to reality. *sigh* Well, to tell you the truth, I missed a lot of things while on vacation. First of all, I missed my bed, except for the 5 days when we were at the Shangri-la Mactan. Let me tell you, the Ocean Club is definitely worth it. I also missed the clothes dryer. Yup, hard to believe but the one we have at our house in Manila doesn't dry real well. I also missed driving, not that I have the nerve to drive in Manila! I cannot imagine how I managed to drive around when I was still living in Manila. It's either I have nerves of steel or I just became a wimp and got spoiled with the wide and uncongested streets here in the U.S.

So, what do I have to show from my vacation? The tan, of course. 5 days under the Philippine sun took a toll on us. Thank goodness for sun block and anti wrinkle eye cream. It's all worth it since my kids loved the resort and didn't want to leave. Now that story is coming soon!

 

0 shared thoughts:


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

BLOGLIST

Labels


SPECIAL BLOGGERS

BLOGGER FRIENDS


If you want to exchange links, link me up first then leave me a comment so I can add yours. Thanks :o)