Cute but Mischievous

Now, who's not going to fall in love with this fluffy marshmallow of a dog? He is so lovable and sweet...but he does get into trouble once in a while. Is this normal for a puppy? He likes to chew on socks, shoes and *gasp* furnitures!

Good thing the one he chewed is in a part that's easily hidden but, my, I am ready to turn him into a hotdog! Just the other day, I found that a part of our home theater furniture leg has a scratch on it. Yup, it's from the cutest puppy living in our household, well, there's only one but he is cute. Aaargggghhh...

 

0 shared thoughts:


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

BLOGLIST

Labels


SPECIAL BLOGGERS

BLOGGER FRIENDS


If you want to exchange links, link me up first then leave me a comment so I can add yours. Thanks :o)