Winter Break Vacation in Orlando

Disney Wilderness LodgeLast Winter break, we went to Disney World for the first time as a family. I've been there many years ago but that was when I was still single. Now that I'm married, we waited until our son is tall enough to ride most of the attractions. It was a fun yet chilly week! Who would've thought that Orlando will be experiencing that kind of weather?

Anyway, we stayed at the beautiful Disney Wilderness Lodge. It was amazing, did I say it was beautiful? Oh, yes I did already. It was expensive too but well worth it, in my opinion.
Now that winter is coming, it's time to plan our next Winter break vacation. I'm thinking of having another Orlando vacation and this time go to Universal Studios. I want to see the new Harry Potter attraction. Take note, I said 'I' and not my kids. hahaha

 

0 shared thoughts:


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

BLOGLIST

Labels


SPECIAL BLOGGERS

BLOGGER FRIENDS


If you want to exchange links, link me up first then leave me a comment so I can add yours. Thanks :o)