How Safe is Your Neighborhood?

There's always bad news about kids being abducted out of their own homes or picked up from their own street while playing. It is very scary! I have two small kids, well, one is not so small since she's as tall as me! You always think that you're glad it's not your kids, right? But of course, in the back of our minds, there's always this fear that something bad will happen to them. I just pray about it.

I'm happy to say that I live in a nice and safe neighborhood. It is one of the things we looked into when we were looking around for a house. We don't want a door that is filled with door locks from top to bottom and bars on the windows. We want a neighborhood where you don't have the fear of your house getting broken into when you're sleeping or out to work. I feel lucky that we have the means to give our kids a safe neighborhood to grow up in. I cannot imagine living in a place where the crime rate is very high, that would be awful.

 

0 shared thoughts:


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

BLOGLIST

Labels


SPECIAL BLOGGERS

BLOGGER FRIENDS


If you want to exchange links, link me up first then leave me a comment so I can add yours. Thanks :o)