Do I Hear Bells?

I was in the mall this weekend and I heard a familiar sound. Bells. Not just any bells, it's the ringing bells of the Salvation Army kettle person (is that what you call them?). Hey, I'm not done with Halloween yet! What is going on? I've seen Christmas decorations and christmas gift boxes being sold in a store a week or so ago. This is getting ridiculuous, isn't it? If I remember correctly, after Halloween comes Thanksgiving THEN Christmas. Retailers are trying to cash in but is anyone buying? Not me, for sure. I want to enjoy Autumn first and not to mention, the roast turkey, graving and stuffing before I start thinking of the Christmas holidays. HO HO HO

 

0 shared thoughts:


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

BLOGLIST

Labels


SPECIAL BLOGGERS

BLOGGER FRIENDS


If you want to exchange links, link me up first then leave me a comment so I can add yours. Thanks :o)