Christmas - A Busy Time of Year

Do you agree that the holidays are the busiest time of year? I guess it is for Christans like me. It starts right after Halloween. I had to plan and prepare for Thanksgiving dinner then it goes uphill from there. This year, I have a task added to my already busy schedule. My MIL asked me to buy the gifts for the kids, dh and I, she also asked dh's brothers to do it for their families too. Now, is it just me that think this is unusual? Don't get me wrong, my MIL is very nice and sweet. I just feel that after she reached 65 years of age, she started feeling old and stopped doing a lot of things. :o( Anyhoo, I don't mind doing it. What's 20 more things right? LOL

I want to share some photos from the day we picked our Christmas tree. It was also the first snowfall of the year so the kids were excited. As soon as they got out of the car, they started a snowball fight which lasted the whole time. This tree place is very near our house so it is convenient. We've been going here since my daughter was 2 years old. The owner looks like Santa with his white beard. The kids enjoy the hayride and looking for the perfect tree.

I am ALMOST finished with "decking the halls". LOL It took me a couple of days to finally get the tree 'right'. I don't know why but my inner Martha Stewart comes out during Christmas. LOL I only have two more things to hang and I THINK I am done. How about you? Are you finished with your decorations?




 

0 shared thoughts:


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

BLOGLIST

Labels


SPECIAL BLOGGERS

BLOGGER FRIENDS


If you want to exchange links, link me up first then leave me a comment so I can add yours. Thanks :o)