Snow Day

What'll I do for the kids! I turned the house inside out yesterday looking for the kids' snowsuits. For the life of me, I couldn't find it anywhere! My son already planned out his schedule for the day the night before. He said that he wants to go sleding and play in the snow. With no snowsuit in sight, how can I let him do that? Uggh, much as I hate driving in the snow, I went to the mall in search of snowsuits for the kids. Thank goodness for my SUV with 4WD! The back roads were already plowed but has fresh snow so it was a little slippery. I was thinking the whole time I was driving that if it was me who need the snowsuit, I wouldn't drive in this condition. LOL
Anyway, all's well that ends well. The kids had a great time playing in the snow. I also went out with them for about half an hour. I helped my son go up our small hill with the sled. We had about a foot of snow on the ground and his short legs gets buried in it. LOL
Too bad it seems we will not have a White Christmas since rain/snow mix is forecasted for this week. Oh well...

 

2 shared thoughts:

Anonymous said...

Oh to be a kid again, playing in the snow was so much fun! My husband doesn't want to play in the snow with me.

Amy said...

Mareng barb, mabuti pa kayo dyan ang daming snow.. dito sa amin hanggang ngayon wala pa rin.

I'm really dreaming of a white christmas here:(


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

BLOGLIST

Labels


SPECIAL BLOGGERS

BLOGGER FRIENDS


If you want to exchange links, link me up first then leave me a comment so I can add yours. Thanks :o)