Christmas Happenings

This past couple of weeks had been a busy and hectic time of the month for me and I'm sure for a lot of you out there. I had to host two Christmas dinners in my home, one for my in-laws on Christmas eve and one for a friend and her husband for Christmas day dinner. Then the day after Christmas, we had a surprise 70th birthday party for my mother-in-law at an Italian restaurant. The day after that, Saturday, my good friends Lanie, Mira and I had our annual Christmas party with our friends and family. I'm sharing some photos from our celebration.
I haven't been doing much blogging lately. The kids are on vacation and I'm spending a lot of time with them, trying to keep them from getting bored. Dh also had a week off from work which was nice. For New Year's Eve, we always prefer to spend it at home, in the comfort of our living room and our PJs. :o)
I hope this coming year will be a good one for everybody. I'm wishing you a Happy New Year!

 

2 shared thoughts:

Mira said...

These are nice pics, I had a great time at the party.

Amy said...

Mareng Barb ang saya nyo:) loved the photos.. thanks a lot for sharing.

Bonne Année!


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

BLOGLIST

Labels


SPECIAL BLOGGERS

BLOGGER FRIENDS


If you want to exchange links, link me up first then leave me a comment so I can add yours. Thanks :o)