A Rare Occurence


When my daughter was little, she was scared of Santa Claus. I'd be scared too if I see a strange man with a face full of hair. LOL That's why my kids don't have much photo with Santa. No offense, but I'm not one of those mom who forces their kids to get their picture taken with Santa every Christmas. Have you seen those photos? Those kids were scared! Anyway, this is only the 3rd photo we have. We weren't even planning to have it done. We went to the mall to get a pair of shoes for my son after school. We saw there were no lines for the Santa photo so I asked my kids if they want to do it. My son, ever the go-getter, said yes right away. I was surprised when my daughter agreed when I asked her considering she's in her school uniform. I'm glad the mall Santa has a real beard, sometimes those fake ones are nasty. LOL My kids know that he's not the 'real' one, but they expect him to relay their message to 'him'. Now the question is, when do kids stop believing in Santa Claus? Any ideas?

 

8 shared thoughts:

carlota said...

aweee sooo cute. wow- amber getting big as well as tyler.

julie stop when she was 8. :-(

"D" said...

Merry Christmas... One thing to bring happiness and money to your home this christmas is to monetize your blog by writing review for others on your blog and earn money to blog.

Check out www.BlogCytes.com

Babette said...

@Carlotz
They sure are growing up so fast. :o)

@D
Thanks.

Lan said...

not sure when they'll stop believing Santa cause Andrew still believed on Santa. The photo look very nice.

Mizé said...

Hi.
That´s a pic to remember, very cute.
A Good Christmas!
Cheers.

Joy0z said...

HAPPY CHRISTMAS MAMA BETH AND TO ALL HUNT FAMILY. NAKU SI SANTA PANG-OTO KO SA MGA KIDS PARA SUMUNOD LOL. GUSTONG-GUSTO NILA SI SANTA AT NEVER EVER TAKOT PICTURE2X..AKO NGA NAHIHIYA EH.

gLoR!e said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!:)

gLoR!e said...

as long as there is Christmas and adults to let them understand about Santa..but i guess now, kids are smart to realized that Santa never exist!:)

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!:)


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

BLOGLIST

Labels


SPECIAL BLOGGERS

BLOGGER FRIENDS


If you want to exchange links, link me up first then leave me a comment so I can add yours. Thanks :o)