Hoping for Good Weather

At the end of the month, my baby will be 5 years old. Where has time gone? It's hard to believe that he is going to be 5 let alone entering kindergarten this coming school year! I'm planning on having a party for him next weekend. Since we're leaving at the end of the month, I settled on a date that is a couple of days before his actual birthday.

He wanted to have a moonwalk for his party so I rented one for that day. Now all I have to do is wish real hard that it will be a dry day. I am getting anxious since this month has been too wet. It has been raining a lot and I am worried that his party will get rained out. I'm just glad that the moonwalk rental owner is so nice that he said I wouldn't get charged if I decide to cancel it. What a nice person! I'm thankful to my BFF Mira, since she gave me his website.

T's classmates are coming along with our family and close friends. If that day gets rained out then we'd all be inside the house celebrating. If it turns out to be a dry day, then I have some games planned outdoors. I also plan to put some chairs and tables on the back lawn so the parents can sit and relax while watching their kids play. We also have patio furniture on the deck and that sits 6 people. Please let me have a nice day next Saturday, so the kids can have loads of fun!

 

0 shared thoughts:


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

BLOGLIST

Labels


SPECIAL BLOGGERS

BLOGGER FRIENDS


If you want to exchange links, link me up first then leave me a comment so I can add yours. Thanks :o)