Day at the Beach

It was a nice day today, no rain in sight. It is quite unusual considering what the rest of the month has been like. We went to the beach which is less than 10 minutes from our house. Dh went spear fishing with our friend Mike, who's visiting from South Carolina. The kids and I meanwhile just lounged on the beach. There were quite a few people there although we were the only one using a beach umbrella. They are all soaking up the UVA and UVB rays. ha ha The kids had fun running and playing in the sand while I sat on my beach chair under the shade.

Tomorrow, the kids and I are leaving for our 5 weeks vacation in the Philippines. A is feeling a little sad because dh is not joining us until after 3 weeks. She's also the one who is really attached to our home. She felt homesick when we were in Europe for a month last year. She made us promise that next year, we will be staying home. T meanwhile doesn't really think about it much. I know he's going to miss his dad, we all will. That's why I taught dh how to use Skype so we can chat and see each other. I'm sure the kids will love that.

By the time I write my next post, I will be doing it from the Philippines. I just hope the DSL is reliable just like what I am accustomed to here in my home. I think I'm going to use the mobile DSL. I hope the rates are reasonable just like those of the cellular phones.

Wish me luck!

 

2 shared thoughts:

Beth said...

You're already here in Pinas? Welcome back, Babette! Saan ba kayo banda dito? Enjoy your stay here! :)

Chris said...

hello! hello! will you be in manila?


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

BLOGLIST

Labels


SPECIAL BLOGGERS

BLOGGER FRIENDS


If you want to exchange links, link me up first then leave me a comment so I can add yours. Thanks :o)