Step-Up Day

Last Tuesday was my son's Step-Up Day. They don't call it a graduation for obvious reasons and I agree. They are just starting their education and still have lots to learn. Anyway, whatever it is you want to call it, it was a nice way to end the school year. They give out certificates and the kids performed songs in front of the families. I told dh that I wanted to get there early so we can have a choice of seats. Well, he thought that it will be just a small number of people but he was wrong. Everyone including aunts and uncles were there to see the kids graduate. We got a seat in the 5th row and what's worse is we were on the opposite end of where T was. So what did I do? I got my camera, went around and got a spot on the opposite end right in front of T. I stayed there on my knees the whole time but it was worth it. I wished I had a faster compact flash card since there was a lag between each shot. It was just a second or two so it wasn't bad. T just finished pre-school and I feel so proud. What more when he graduates from the university with a degree? That's in 17 or 18 years, still a lifetime away. For now, I will enjoy him as my sweet little boy.

 

0 shared thoughts:


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

BLOGLIST

Labels


SPECIAL BLOGGERS

BLOGGER FRIENDS


If you want to exchange links, link me up first then leave me a comment so I can add yours. Thanks :o)