Busy as a Bee

I need at least 5 extra hours in a day during this Christmas season. Really! I'm sure other moms out there feel the same way. Aside from maintaining the household and paying bills and searching online for cheap auto insurance companies (since the rates here in the state where I live is horrendous!), there are the kids' school and extra-curricular activities too! I'm still not finished with my Christmas shopping. ugh... Breathe.. That's what I need to do right now. I'm sure I'll get everything done sooner or later. Well, I hope it's sooner, don't you?

 

0 shared thoughts:


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

BLOGLIST

Labels


SPECIAL BLOGGERS

BLOGGER FRIENDS


If you want to exchange links, link me up first then leave me a comment so I can add yours. Thanks :o)