Are Girls Maturing Too Fast?

I have a pre-teen and have seen some of her classmates start to wear make-up. My daughter asked me a couple of months ago at what age can she start wearing make-up. I answered that we'll talk about it when she's 16 years old. I talked to a girl's mom and she mentioned that she's worried that her daughter is growing up too fast. Her girl came down ready for school one day and was wearing green eyeshadow. She asked her to go back up to her room and take it off.
When is the right time for girls to start wearing make-up? I think Middle School is still too young to start. Plus, I'm worried that using make-up too soon will make us look for the best acne treatment available. Geez...time flies by so fast!

 

0 shared thoughts:


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

BLOGLIST

Labels


SPECIAL BLOGGERS

BLOGGER FRIENDS


If you want to exchange links, link me up first then leave me a comment so I can add yours. Thanks :o)