How Was Your Thanksgiving?

Another year, another Thanksgiving has passed. This was my Thanksgiving table this year. Doesn't it feel 'fallish'? :) I purchased those leaf placemats at Walmart, it's on sale too. Yay! I made a traditional Thanksgiving feast, roast brined turkey plus all the trimmings. And yes, I made my own jellied cranberry, not from the can, thank you.


Now the Christmas holidays or should I say madness, begins. I always get this feeling that everything moves fast after Thanksgiving. How many more days till Christmas? Shopping days are quickly dwindling. Thank goodness for online shopping is all I can say. :)

 

0 shared thoughts:


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

BLOGLIST

Labels


SPECIAL BLOGGERS

BLOGGER FRIENDS


If you want to exchange links, link me up first then leave me a comment so I can add yours. Thanks :o)