Hair Hair Hair

Is it true that one gets their kind of hair from the mother? Or something like, the son gets his hair from the mother's side. So if your mom's dad is bald, then you will probably be bald later in life, if you're a guy. I heard this from my husband. It's kind of true, when looking at my relatives and his family. My husband still has a full head of hair and if you look at his dad, his hair is thinning while the grandfather in his mom's side of the family has a full head of hair. I'm just glad that he has a lot of hair and not like his childhood and highschool friends who already had to buy hair loss products. I wonder if this myth holds true for women? Gosh, I hope not since my mom has thin hair. Well, if it does, I will surely head to the drug store to get some for myself.

 

0 shared thoughts:


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

BLOGLIST

Labels


SPECIAL BLOGGERS

BLOGGER FRIENDS


If you want to exchange links, link me up first then leave me a comment so I can add yours. Thanks :o)