Are They Getting Everything They Need?

If you are a parent, then I'm sure you experienced a time when one child becomes picky with food.

I am having that problem right now. My 6-year old son is so picky these days. I still cook the same dishes that he 'used' to like and eat. Nowadays he wouldn't even touch it or try a little bite. What happened to this little guy? I do not want him to eat sandwiches everytime he doesn't like what is on the table and I will not cook a special meal just for him. Dh said that he is just going through a phase, I hope he doesn't stay long in it or else it will drive me crazy. I give him multivitamins just so that he will not lack those important nutrients. Do you have a picky eater in your household? Have they grown out of it or not?

 

0 shared thoughts:


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

BLOGLIST

Labels


SPECIAL BLOGGERS

BLOGGER FRIENDS


If you want to exchange links, link me up first then leave me a comment so I can add yours. Thanks :o)