A New Science Teacher

It has only been 3 months into the school year when we heard that my daughter's science teacher and the 8th grade's homeroom adviser is quitting. What a surprise! It's sudden and from what I've heard is that she is a new grandmother. Taking care of your grandchild is a good enough reason to retire, especially with the high cost of child care. Now, the new science teacher is a man who likes to wear bow ties. He reminds me of a professor in the Harry Potter movies since he also likes to wear scarves. He was a high school teacher and when he retired from teaching, he was a teacher in a Catholic school too. I hope he is as good as he is on paper. My daughter is in Middle school and she needs a very good foundation in the sciences to succeed in high school.

 

0 shared thoughts:


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

BLOGLIST

Labels


SPECIAL BLOGGERS

BLOGGER FRIENDS


If you want to exchange links, link me up first then leave me a comment so I can add yours. Thanks :o)