"I Want to be a Fireman"

This is what my 6 year old son told me last night, while we were working on his All About Me project for school. I wonder where he got that idea since there are no firefighters in the family. I asked him why he wants to be one and he just game me this sweet smile. I'm just thankful that at least he has an idea of what he wants to be when he's grown up. I know of some kids who are much older than him and they can't give you an answer if you ask them that same question. Choosing a profession is very hard. You need to love what you do for it to be a lifelong profession. Be it a doctor, a Maritime Lawyer or even a musician. That is what I'am always telling my kids, choose a job that you know you will enjoy doing, something you are interested in and you can never go wrong.

 

0 shared thoughts:


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

BLOGLIST

Labels


SPECIAL BLOGGERS

BLOGGER FRIENDS


If you want to exchange links, link me up first then leave me a comment so I can add yours. Thanks :o)