Snowy Day

It was actually a blizzard kind of day. Good thing it was a snow day - no school for the kids. We got about a foot of snow, not bad considering other areas got 16 inches! As usual, my son was excited, he is at the age where he loves to go outside and play in the snow. My daughter used to be like that until she got older; now, she could care less about it unless we go down the road near the winery where the kids can sled down the hill. It is fun but the dressing up part is so tedious, having all those layers of clothing makes me feel like I'm wearing a pair of compression stockings, no kidding! But it is a small price to pay seeing my kids have a great time.

 

0 shared thoughts:


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

BLOGLIST

Labels


SPECIAL BLOGGERS

BLOGGER FRIENDS


If you want to exchange links, link me up first then leave me a comment so I can add yours. Thanks :o)