How Time Flies


It'll be 10 years ago tomorrow that my favorite daughter was born. I remember when the doctor and nurses saw her. They said, "You guys made a beautiful baby!" Indeed, she is one. When I first saw her face, she reminded me of an angel. She didn't have much hair when she was a baby. What hair she had was short and thin. Nonetheless, she is beautiful.

My baby is now in 4th grade and on the top of her class. She is getting into the stage where she wants to do things for herself, well almost. She wants to choose what clothes and shoes to wear. I've been hearing a lot of stories about tweens and teens and some of them are hairy. Just like they say, parenting is an On-the-Job Training, you learn as you go along. All I can do is be there for her and offer her all the support that she needs. I hope and pray that she will grow up to be responsible, caring and loving person.

To my favorite daughter A, remember what mommy always tells you ever since you were little? I love you, no matter what. Happy 10th Birthday Swinkiepoo!

 

11 shared thoughts:

Anonymous said...

it sure she is beautiful. Happy Happy birthday to ms. A ... best wishes to her. muuaahhh

Lan said...

Happy birthday to Amber mareng barb, can't believed she is turning 10 years old na..time flies so fast when they were only toddler. Just guide her through the years until she is responsible to take of herself.

Mira said...

Wow, time flies really fast huh. I remember the first time I met A was in 2003 when she was very very shy and quiet. Congratulations bff for having a wonderful kid like A, no wonder she's your favorite daughter, LOL. And to A, happy birthday, may you have many more parties to celebrate! See you soon.

DebbieDana said...

Happy birthday to your sweet and lovely daughter.

Maganda nga siya, san pa nga ba magmamana kundi sa Mommy?

Joy0z said...

Oh it's your unica hija's 10th birthday. Happy Birthday to your swinkiepo..hahaha cute naman petname niya Mama Barbs.

Babette said...

Thanks everyone for your nice comments and birthday wishes. :o)

Amy said...

Mareng Barb, super bilis lang talaga ng panahon.. dalaga na si A mo at ang ganda pa.

Happy Happy Birthday to her!

Samantha Ysabelle said...

she is so pretty po! happy birthday ate A!

Lou said...

Happy Birthday Ms.A! :-) See u on Sunday...

Anonymous said...

Hi babette, happy birthday to your dear daughter.

Cookie said...

Your daughter is so beautiful plus with brains pa.
Ka birthday ko nga sya ;) Belated happy birthday to your daughter.


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

BLOGLIST

Labels


SPECIAL BLOGGERS

BLOGGER FRIENDS


If you want to exchange links, link me up first then leave me a comment so I can add yours. Thanks :o)