The Fun is Over

School starts tomorrow. Yay or awwww? My daughter groaned when I reminded her about it while my son reacted the opposite way. He actually said "Yipee!". LOL The last two weeks passed by so fast, didn't it? It was as if I just finished decorating the house for Christmas and now it's time to take it all down. Well at least I was able to enjoy all of it for about three weeks. I have to go back to my daily schedule of sleeping before 10 pm and waking up at 5 am. I've been sleeping late during these past few weeks and I wake up at 7 am which is 'late' in my book. I hope all the winter storms start up late in the afternoon so I don't have to deal with driving in the snow. LOL Now that school is open I'm sure all of you SAHMs out there are breathing a sigh of relief. We now have a couple of hours of peace and quiet, right?

 

4 shared thoughts:

Lan said...

andrew said, his not ready for school and still want to stay home and have fun. He doesn't like to go back in school, but he don't have choice. I am awake now 3:30am because I went to bed at 8pm can't finish dropping because I am very sleepy. It's time for us to get up early in the morning and go to bed early.

Ivanhoe said...

My Google Meme is up :o)
I will work on the other one (tag from your other blog) as soon as I have my laptop back & scanner hooked up. Sorry, it may take awhile.

Pinay said...

Buti nalang Barb hindi pa nagschool si Alex.sabi ng asawa ko,dapat matuto na daw akong gumising ng maaga kasi paano na pagmag start na ng schooling ang bata.

Be careful talaga sa pagdrive pag may snow,nakakatakot.

Babette said...

@Lanie
That also happens to me if I go to bed very early. I'll end up awake at 3 am. I hope to see you at Amber's party. :o)

@Ivanhoe
No problem, just do it when you get it back. :o) Thanks for doing the Google tag.

@Amor
He's right about that, you also need to wake up early. There are a lot of things to do like preparing breakfast and their snack for school. Oo nga, kakatakot talaga magdrive sa snow. Mabuti na lang yung sasakyan ko four-wheel drive so hindi masyado nag-slide.


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

BLOGLIST

Labels


SPECIAL BLOGGERS

BLOGGER FRIENDS


If you want to exchange links, link me up first then leave me a comment so I can add yours. Thanks :o)