Mommy Moments # - Happy Mommy moments

                                        Happy Mommy Moments

For this week's theme, happy mommy moments, I had a hard time looking for photos.  I need to be in photos more often.  I'm the photographer in the family so I don't have a lot of photos. (Note to self: ask dh to take photos of me and the kids.)  So here are some of my happy mommy moments, do you know which photo is my favorite?  It's the one on the bottom right.  I'm very happy when my kids help out and do their chores.  Yup, they're unloading the dishwasher when I took this photo, now wouldn't that make any mom happy?  See more of Mommy Moments here.

It's Mother's Day this Sunday, do you have any special plans?  We are going to a Mother's Day brunch at this chi-chi restaurant and then get some ice cream from Baskin Robins, my kids' fave.  Dh and the kids asked what I want but I told them that other than a Kohler faucet  to replace my old one, I don't really want anything.

Happy Mother's Day to all moms out there!

 

4 shared thoughts:

Twinkie said...

Helpful children = happy mommy indeed! Happy Mother's Day!

Chris said...

happy mommy's day~! im glad you joined us this week..

liza said...

Happy Mother's Day to a great and beautiful mom!

Mommy's Little Corner, A Simple Life and Moms... Check Nyo

♥♥ Willa ♥♥ said...

Happy Mothers' Day to you, Babette! :)


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

BLOGLIST

Labels


SPECIAL BLOGGERS

BLOGGER FRIENDS


If you want to exchange links, link me up first then leave me a comment so I can add yours. Thanks :o)