Problem with Photobucket

I am having problems with my Photobucket account. My blog layout for this one and my other blog is not showing up. It's not a bandwidth exceeded problem though. All the images in my layout are hosted by them so as long as it is still down, this will be my temporary layout. I emailed them yesterday and I got a reply that they are doing some kind of maintenance. I wonder if it's just a handful of users or maybe just the 'free accounts'. I am thinking of upgrading to a paid account but before I do so, I want to be sure that this problem will not occur again. It's not cheap either, they charge $40 a year. I'll look into Google's Picasa. Any suggestions on where to host blog images?

 

1 shared thoughts:

♥♥ Willa ♥♥ said...

i visit a few sites though where their image show the "we're doing maintenance..." thingy, but so far, my account is ok naman, and I'm free too.hopefully the can figure out what's wrong.


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

BLOGLIST

Labels


SPECIAL BLOGGERS

BLOGGER FRIENDS


If you want to exchange links, link me up first then leave me a comment so I can add yours. Thanks :o)